Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still Writing . . .

Yes, it has been a while since I wrote. We are still writing . . . Mark
is anyway. I am debating on whether or not to write a book on "A
Woman's Guide to Surviving her Husbands PhD." It would probably make
millions. (Someday when I find that time that I am still looking for!)
The kids are great- driving each other crazy one minute and best
friends the next.

We do have a deadline coming up for Mark's dissertation-- Nov. 26th. (Yes, I had to strangle him to commit to stay home for Thanksgiving:)! Not really. He is about 50 pages over the limit - we are pretty confident that the PhD committee
is going to make him "chop" down at least half of it. This dissertation
really needs to go away. I told Mark the other day that I was getting
use to him not being around (is that good or bad)???? We need a
vacation!

I thought I would share these photos of the kids-it
will make you appreciate those days when it is only your kitchen floor
that needs to be cleaned.


3 comments:

velvet said...

That actually looks like tons of fun! And to think that people pay for mud baths.

Joel and Carla said...

This would be Marty's dream...and Ally's too once she realized it was fun!

Heidi McKee said...

You're a great mom...and I like the new look of the your blog. Write more, you've got a talent, and I'd buy your book (would you sign it for me?)

Blog Archive